Mustafa's Scrambled Eggs
Trini Pepper Sauce with my morning scrambled eggs is an absolute no-brainer! I love my scrambled eggs fluffy, creamy, and flavorful! If you do too, then follow these simple steps and recipe to make the best scrambled eggs.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of thinly sliced green onion
- 1 person (multiply ingredients by number of servings for additional servings)
- Add eggs and butter into a bowl and whisk the eggs until they are light, foamy, airy, and uniform in color. Note, whisking gets rid of any streaks of yolk and whites in the final scramble, and adds air to the eggs which helps to make them pillowy when cooked.
- Pour the mixture into a cold skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add ground pepper to your liking.
- Stir the eggs with a wooden spoon occasionally, scraping the bottom of the skillet. Also, slowly increase the heat as eggs are stirred.
- Cook for a minute and then add salt to your liking.
- Continue stirring occasionally, scraping the bottom of the skillet.
- For larger curds stir eggs less often.
- After clumps have started forming add the green onion and stir them into the eggs.
- Continue scrambling the eggs until they are to your desired level of firmness.
- To serve, top with Trini Pepper Sauce and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.